Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dresses Summer | Your Baby

When my first niece arrived, I was almost as thrilled as her mum - and I should know because I had the privilege of being there at her birth. You see, my niece decided to grace us with her presence early. Her dad was working abroad and would not be able to make it back so her mum asked me to come into the birthing room with her. I was in total awe at the birth and after her mum had cuddled her, she handed her to me so I could get to know her.

Of course, every new baby needs clothes and as I love shopping, I volunteered for this job. I get just as much pleasure in buying for someone else as for myself. But then, what woman would be able to resist buying pretty baby clothes for the most gorgeous little girl in the world?

Dresses Summer | Your Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment